Your Guide to Storing Electronic Copy, Handling Incoming Mail, Document Naming, and More
Switching over to a paperless law firm can be challenging. Are you up for the task? Join our seasoned faculty as they teach you everything you need to know before taking the leap. Unearth new Adobe tricks, discover the basics of data storage, and gain new organization techniques. Register today!
- Uncover practical guidance for creating a conversion plan.
- Develop strategies for handling incoming mail, closed files, and more.
- Examine guidelines for using electronic filing systems.
- Identify best practices for preventing data loss.
- Determine what to do with hard-copy documents.
*Any mention of specific products in this program is intended as part of a general overview and does not constitute IPE's endorsement or recommendation of any specific product or provider. This program is not sponsored by any technology or electronics provider.
- Paperless Process, Procedures, and Pointers
- Data Storage, Organization, and Management
- What to Do With Original, Hard-Copy Documents