Click on the link to read the latest IPE eNewsletter, packed with quick tips and tools of the trade from paralegals in the field.
*For permission to repost articles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archived "Tools of the Trade" Articles
- Jun 2019 - Evidence: Preparation/Interpretation and Practical Application
- May 2019 - Three Questions to Ask When a Ridesharing Case is Placed on Your Desk
- Apr 2019 - Why Letting Clients Self-Preserve Can be a Bad Idea
- Mar 2019 - Surviving in the Legal Industry: What Makes a Paralegal Indispensable?
- Feb 2019 - Real Estate Transactions - Ten Tips for a Smooth and Efficient Closing Experience
- Jan 2019 - Top 10 Tips for Getting Paid
- Dec 2018 - Discovery: Electronic and Social Media
- Nov 2018 - Ten Tips for Paralegals on Slaying Stress and Surviving
- Oct 2018 - 10 Tips for Real Property Title Documentation
- Sep 2018 - A Calendar is a Powerful Tool Throughout a Case
- Aug 2018 - Top Ten Tips for Probate Paralegals
- Jul 2018 - Discovery in Employment Discrimination: What Paralegals Need to Know
Archived "Quick Tips" Articles
- Jun 2019 - Quick Tips for a Family Law Temporary Orders Hearing
- May 2019 - Parameters of Performing Paralegal Assignments
- Apr 2019 - Quick Tips for Federal Rules of Procedure
- Mar 2019 - Four Ways to Achieve Better Results When Retaining Consultants and Experts
- Feb 2019 - Social Media Discovery
- Jan 2019 - Are You a Softie?
- Dec 2018 - The Importance of Good Client Communication and What They Really Want When They Call Their Lawyer
- Nov 2018 - How to Differentiate Yourself as a Family Law Paralegal
- Oct 2018 - Effective Billing Entry Tips for Paralegals
- Sep 2018 - Those Who Can... Teach!!!
- Aug 2018 - Organizing Discovery Documents and Information
- Jul 2018 - Common Mistakes in Legal Writing for the Paralegal