Click on the link to read the latest IPE eNewsletter, packed with quick tips and tools of the trade from paralegals in the field.
*For permission to repost articles, please contact email@example.com.
Archived "Tools of the Trade" Articles
- Aug 2019 - Employment Discrimination and Harassment
- Jul 2019 - Top Ten Practice Tips for Paralegals: Tax and Accounting Issues in Estates
- Jun 2019 - Evidence: Preparation/Interpretation and Practical Application
- May 2019 - Three Questions to Ask When a Ridesharing Case is Placed on Your Desk
- Apr 2019 - Why Letting Clients Self-Preserve Can be a Bad Idea
- Mar 2019 - Surviving in the Legal Industry: What Makes a Paralegal Indispensable?
- Feb 2019 - Real Estate Transactions - Ten Tips for a Smooth and Efficient Closing Experience
- Jan 2019 - Top 10 Tips for Getting Paid
Archived "Quick Tips" Articles
- Aug 2019 - Preparing Witnesses for Deposition and Trial
- Jul 2019 - How Ethical of a Paralegal Are You?
- Jun 2019 - Quick Tips for a Family Law Temporary Orders Hearing
- May 2019 - Parameters of Performing Paralegal Assignments
- Apr 2019 - Quick Tips for Federal Rules of Procedure
- Mar 2019 - Four Ways to Achieve Better Results When Retaining Consultants and Experts
- Feb 2019 - Social Media Discovery
- Jan 2019 - Are You a Softie?